it means no worries for the rest of your days...it's our problem free...philosophy, hakuna matata
- Senpai: An upperclassmate. Someone you really admire on tumblr.
- Kouhai: The underclassman who wishes to get Senpai to notice them.
- Peasant: Anyone who doesn't understand your ways!
- tl;dr: Too long, didn't read. Used for exceptionally long posts where you still wish to put in your two cents.
- Ship: relationship, usually meaning the romantic variety
- FC/FaceClaim: Roleplayers will sometimes use a 'faceclaim', which is an icon to represent their character. Sometimes known as a 'playby'.
- Mun/mod: The person behind the character in roleplaying.
- Muse: The character you roleplay as.
- OTL/ORZ: An emote of a very depressed guy on his hands and knees.
- FML: Fuck my life, chatspeak that is commonly used.
- OOC: Out of character, used to signify that the mod/mun is speaking
- IC: In-character, used to signify that the muse is speaking.
- RP: a shortened version of roleplay.
- Roleplay: Writing with others to create a story.
- Indie/Independent: A roleplay blog that is not affiliated with any groups.
- AU: Alternate Universe - An AU signifies that it does not pertain to your main storyline.
- Daddy: David Karp, the creator and CEO of tumblr. He is our sugar daddy!
- OC: An original character made up by your own imagination.
- FC: Fan Character. An OC/original character created for a canon universe.
- Canon: Something that happened in the original work. For example: Harry marries Ginny.
- Head-Canon: Something about a character, not explicitly mentioned in canon, that you devise to better your roleplay characterization. For example: Harry Potter has a fear of spiders.
- Gary-Stu/Mary-Sue: A perfect character who has no flaws (or very few flaws) and is greatly over-powered.
- God-mod/Godmoding: Someone who plays out they're "too powerful" or "invincible" or simply "resistant" to all the elements/attacks put upon them. Or someone who takes control of another person's character(s) in a roleplay.
- OTP: "One true pairing". A person's favorite ship.
- Fandom: A collective group of fans of a show, book, movie or other other media.
- Ships: Pairings of characters together. Short for "relationships".
- Powerplaying: Taking control of someone else's character. A big no-no in the roleplay world.
- FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN! REBLOG THIS FOR OTHERS!:
Friday: Zexion (kingdom hearts)
Saturday: Sora (kingdom hearts 2)
Sunday: undecided all depends on the weather, probably Sora
if anyone is wondering about my new icon…that is me, sort of. I was breaking in my new wig (this was from a month ago before I styled and spiked it) and I just loved the look of it
Thats all have a nice night
One day we’ll be in a Marvel movie, sitting there as something doesn’t feel right. and as the credits start to roll we’ll know what it is. It will flash up on screen and our hearts will break. “In loving memory of Stan Lee”. There was no cameo in that movie. And there never will be again.
she wears short skirts, i wear a uniform, she’s cheer captain and i’m a teenage girl posing as a host member to pay off my debt